2011年6月29日星期三

izit i think too much ?

Actually....i m listening....and noticed...
Come on, keep be strong..in your future..ur exam ur life ur future!!
Be confident!!!

just now i saw this in ur fb home page 
is me thing too much or wat ??
u r write to me n let me knw that u saw 
or i thing too much u not write to me 
is write to another 
anyway 
mayb is me thing too many ba 
i dun knw y 
i always like this 
cnt forget b4 thing 
if i can be frustrated
i think it is better to me 

1day b4 
i suddenly feel wan go to gentting 
dun knw y 
mayb suddenly miss some 1 
wan go there find back the memory 
bt anyway 
just think and dun hav do 

b4 that 
i so unhappy 
cox my result no so good 
hav a c+
i think i can gt B
bt suddenly i gt C 
anyway i will b hapi d 
don worry 
and u also be hapi 
all the best in ur life

没有评论:

发表评论